Sunday, September 6, 2015

Rail Faire and Abraham Lincoln's casket (replica)!

Labor Day weekend is always soooo busy at Ardenwood.  I signed up for tours yesterday and today.  Tomorrow I am taking a break!

I must say, this year the kids and parents have been much better behaved than last year.  Maybe kids are getting field trips again through the school.  Last year, the parents, as well as, the kids seemed to have no sense of manners or how to act in someone else's house.  I even had one child run up and start jumping on the bed!  The mother just stood there until she saw the look on my face .... then she apologized to HIM for having to taking him off the bed!  Needless to say, I had my eye on them for the rest of the tour and knew they had better behave.

So glad to have well-behaved people!

Simone and Spencer joined our tour today.  And Simone took a picture of me in my newly "embellished" mourning dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment