Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pics are coming!

Jen said she took lots of pictures at the Game of Thrones event but has to check them out for "mouths open", etc.  I'll post when I get them.

They had a wonderful time and the castle was amazing!

I will be leaving their house after feeding the grandkids a bit later.  We never did get rain here but it did pour and thunder for a short time back at my house!  There was no wind here either and that is unusual, there was just beautiful clouds.  There has been just enough moisture the really green up the hills and they are beautiful.  A cow was mooing at the top of the hill last night.  It took me a couple of minutes to figure out what the sound was.... I am more used to dogs barking than cows mooing!

I did take a couple of pictures but forgot my cord to download them to the computer.

Note: a new project will be starting at our house.  We are taking drastic measures re: the drought and the aging prospect.  There will be a whole series on this project I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment