Thursday, January 3, 2019

Archival Boxes

Today, several of us got together for a little brainstorming on events and things we need to do for 2019.  A very goos meeting and some exciting things may happen.

Because we ran out of archival boxes, the last few times I have been archiving I had to use the tops as well as bottoms to store the items as I archived them.  Then the boxes I had ordered arrived and so today, while we were doing our meeting I was moving items in the box tops and placing them in new boxes.  So now all boxes have lids. 

Then I had a bit of time to start archiving some new things.  I came across quite a few children's outfits.  They are in really good shape except for the staining.  I think some cleaning would really help them.  Some day we should do a display of baby clothes!

Monday will be our docent meeting and I plan to open the wedding boxes and see what we have.  I know there are at least 3, let's see if they are in good enough shape to exhibit!

No comments:

Post a Comment