Monday, October 4, 2010

I planted 55 plants today!

I had to wait forever for it to get light enough to be able to get the Side flowerbed finished. It wasn't getting light at all till about 7:30 am. I have to say, the weather was great to do this job. A touch of a fall chill, overcast and a threat of rain! So different than a few days ago when it was so hot!.....The weather has been so changeable like this since the start of summer. I installed a bender board to create a 2-level bed. Then I had to level both levels to get ready for planting. The planting of about 55 plants was finished around 5 pm. A long day!

Anyhow, the planting of that flowerbed is done!

Tomorrow I have to clean up the paths, deadhead and weed the other beds. I also have some plants for the Little Garden Room to plant.

Now I'm going to go jump in the hot tub to sooth the muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment