Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Little Things

Still trying to get all those "little things" put away.  I have 3 small boxes to go.  What a pain.  There are some books in there that I can"t part with, but haven't looked at them in years. Bummer.

We moved the RV back to the driveway this afternoon and I got 2 calls inquiring how much I wanted to sell it for....I have a "For Sale" sign in the window.  They are both coming over tomorrow evening.

I am in no big hurry to sell it but my dear husband would kind of like the spot in the driveway for a car.  Lucy, the RV, has certainly come in handy when we had the termite tenting and the refinishing of the floors.

I really want to take to time to clean out my studio and get back to sewing my first Regency gown.  It is already cut out and ready to sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment