Saturday, May 31, 2014

A little catch up

The girls are back!


I love my little busy bees!  And, they certainly are busy!

Mr. Happy is still growing and blooming.....




This is the tree I got from Annies Annuals a year and a half ago.  It is making it in this drought.
It is hard to see it since it is so willowy.  My Dear Husband just planted another Mr. Happy behind the tree.

The floors are all refinished now and changes have been done.

 Most everything has been put away, although some little things still haven't found a home.

Ardenwood is especially beautiful at this time of the year.  And we had a huge bumper crop of babies, especially lambs.
A bunch of little lamb bottoms!
 The peacocks are pretty cocky since they are at the height of their prettiness.



And there is a lot to catch up with in my garden!  Not to mention my studio where boxes have been stored for the floor refinishing.  My sewing is still buried and I won't be getting to my first Regency dress any time soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment