Tuesday, June 3, 2014

31 Days till we have our cruise adventure!













This will be such a different adventure than I have ever been on, and it will be so much fun with my two dear daughters!  I have been packed for so long I am going to have to go through it all and make sure I really need it all.  But this is like a winter/summer vacation.  One time I went to Seattle it was over 100 degrees.....I certainly didn't plan for that!  I wore layers and was really warm.  The bottom layers were for Seattle weather! not for that kind of heat!.

Then we will be going into Glacier Bay, supposed to be the coldest spot on the trip.  It can be really cold with a breeze and possible rain to about 60 degrees.  Since we have to be prepared for every thing I have clothes for warm and for cold and in between.  Then all the stuff we need (like camping).  Buying stuff on the ship is supposed to be very expensive, so that means lugging everything you think you might need.




No comments:

Post a Comment