Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Yard Layout

This is our yard plan I did years ago and just updated a bit today.
Our home is on the bottom border with only the Kitchen alcove showing in the drawing. The gray path is gravel, the brown is made up of bricks.



The areas I have been working on are in the back: the Back Flower Bed and the Olive Tree Area.
The playhouse was build around 1974. The merry-go-round came from our kids school. To dangerous for a school but we never had an injury on it at our house.


Only the pretty permanent fictures are shown on this plan but you can use transparencies to put plants, ect. that are not quite so permanent on top. I haven't added the water outlets and electricity on the plan yet but will.

Today, I pulled out the African Daisies and started spading up the Olive Tree Area.

We need to set a date to visit Annie's Annuals by the end of September!

1 comment: