Thursday, September 9, 2010

Planter Box area is cleared!

All the overgrowth is gone from the Planter Box.
The Olive Tree area is all planted.
And the back flower bed is planted. The red flower is one of the new alonsoa's I got from Annies to go with my apricot alonsoa.
Another view of the Back Flowerbed.

This "Leonidas" rose bush never really lived up to my expectations, but it was experimental when I bought it so it was iffy. It was supposed to be a real coppery color, but it never really did well, let alone give me the color I was looking for. But for some reason this year it decided to really start perking up and although the color is getting closer it still is more orange than copper. But it does look really pretty this year....don't ask my why!!


Now, the next area to work is the Side Flowerbed. Currently the 4 o'clocks think they own the place and have reseeded to rediculousness the past few years. I have started to cut them out now that they are done blooming for this year. Time for them to know their place!

No comments:

Post a Comment