Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Visit to Regan's Nursery

Cathy needed a "morning off" today for some adult time off from the children so Dad had some kiddie time and we ....well, where else better to go than to the nursery! Regan's Nursery in Fremont, CA. A special nursery, very helpful and knowledgeable, quite a selection, and close!

We had a great couple of hours roaming and buying! I haven't planted my treasures yet because I knew I will be meeting Jen for Sun. morning at my very favorite nursery, Annie's Annuals. I will come home with more plants and I will have to determine who goes where.

I brought home:
Gaura lindheimen, white
Gaura lindheimen, pink picotee
Fern Woodwordia fimbriata
Papaver commutatum 'Ladybird
Lamium Maculatu, pink pewter
Fuchsia 'Angel's Earrings
Agatach Giant Hyssop
Stratosphere 'white butterfly flower"

These will go in the Olive Tree area.

No comments:

Post a Comment