Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Working on the Garden Room

The blocks on the bottom of the photo is where a pond was a year ago. The pond liner developed a leak and it was taken out. Instead of just leaving a hole there I used it as a compost container. I filled it with leaves and greenery. I have decided to change things so...
I had to remove the compost because I have decided to move my little patio in the Garden Room to this spot. I filled the hole with 10 wagon loads of dirt from the garden.
Here the hole is filled with dirt and the garden blocks on the left are laid out for a planter box I am going to use for tuberous begonias. There are a large stones on the right side that were a path. I will be moving them to the other side of the Garden Room. From that side........
This is the other part of the Garden Room. The brick patio there will be moved to where the old pond used to be. The stepping stones, literally stepping rocks will be moved over here.
Just an update on the Back Flowerbed...
And thought I would just throw in a photo of the geraniums in the patio flowerbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment