Friday, April 11, 2014

Update...

I was going along really good on updating this blog every day but since my dear Aunt Edna passed away Jan 4th my brain went on a different route.  I am slowly, but surely, finishing up with the little details left over from her life.  She did has much as she possibly could do but there are just those little details, like taxes, and bank stuff.  It doesn't take a lot of time, it has just changed my routines a bit.  She has left a hole after all these years of being her caregiver even if it was in such a minimal way, that is , she didn't live with me. I have a bit of extra time now, but it is being filled with things that weren't done enough before.  Anyhow, I am trying to get back into the habit of updating more.

This morning I am heading over to Ardenwood for my first school station days for the 2014 season.   I plan to take my camera so maybe I will get some good pictures for tomorrow.  We had a meeting Monday and the lambs were so cute and the peacocks are the Cocks of the Walk right now.

I am in the middle of a new project(s) so I will tell you about the tomorrow.  It is going to be very interesting and challenging!

No comments:

Post a Comment