Sunday, January 19, 2014

Photos from the GBACG Open House

These are the photos Jen has posted so far.

I didn't get to check this outfit out, but it looks so intriguing.  It looks like it would be for a pageboy in King Henry the 8th's time.

The dress is made from some really wonderful silk!  Yum!


There were lots more wonderful costumes!....I am still kicking myself for forgetting my camera.

There was one lady that looked like she stepped out of a 11th century painting.  It was amazing.

There were so many and they were all so great, something to strive for!

There were several men's costumes, from the 11th and 14th centuries.  Just fantastic.  History come alive.

And then there was:

I don't know this character's name but the makeup and costume was out of this world!

Plus this link to a lot more photos:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/unimultimedia/sets/72157639917645113/

And Jen took a picture of me too.










No comments:

Post a Comment