Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Happy Holi-fat!

Trying to loose weight during the holidays is really a challenge.  Getting people together really equates to eating.  And so far there have been lots of opportunities.  Fortunately, except in watching how much goes in the mouth, I know a LOT of people that are great cooks!  I did pretty good Saturday, just one cookie out of all those different desserts!  And I did spend quite a bit of time choosing the right kind, a peanutbutter cookie.  Peanuts are healthy, right?!  Of course there were carrot cake cupcakes.....carrots are good for the eyes, right?

I personally took pains to avoid the cookie contest samples at Ardenwood, they all looked so good.

Will I get to January 2, 2014 at least not gaining anything since our birthday outing (which I have 1 out of the 2 lbs I gained on that adventure).

Exercise - I have been having so much fun lately that exercise has been at the low end of the totem pole.  After Christmas...., I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment