Thursday, February 7, 2013

Another Beginning!

The Navy Blue skirt still needs to be hemmed so tomorrow I will be sewing the binding to skirt bottom.  Then I will be pining the hem.  I will be sewing the hem on the evenings we watch our favorite TV programs.  I always seem to need to be doing something other just watching TV.

Today I made a copy of the pattern pieces for this blouse.

Since it is a new pattern I am making a mockup and hopefully it will turn out ok!  I am using the lawn material for the lining and this cotton appliqued fabric for the fashion material.  I'm still thinking how I'm going to do the neckline area, with lace material or not.  I don't plan to embellish this much because it is a mockup and I will save that fun job for another blouse.


Tomorrow I will finish cutting out the blouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment