Saturday, February 23, 2013

Clean up!

Today was a clean-up and put away day.  In the challenges I worked on I had used a lot of my fabric staches.  I do need to go through and see what I have left for future projects.  I found out I do need another petticoat.  The brown skirt is cotton and really clings to other cotton.  I am planning on making a petticoat out of a lightweight satin or something slippery and light. 

I am skipping the Peasant Challenge but will be joining in on the one after that "Stripes" starting officially on March 12th (although we can start sooner).  "Accessorize"  is after that on March 25th.  I will be recovering my 1900ish purse.

I did spend some time in the garden room leveling the ground where the old tree had been.  I know it is going to sink because of all the loose dirt but I am going to put bricks in that area for a small patio.  It is a bit larger area than where I had my little bistro table and chairs.  We will have to get a new umbrella for that area for summer.

I'll try to remember to take pictures tomorrow.

and what is Missy keeping an eye on?

It's our Black Phoebe!

No comments:

Post a Comment