Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Took a Break!

We went to Pacific Grove yesterday and came back this afternoon.  This is one of my most favorite places in the world!  We went there when we were courting, on our honeymoon (52 years ago) and many, many times as the kids were growing up and since then!  I regroup and renew there.  Just breathing in the salt air is refreshing!  I would have stayed longer if I didn't have other things on my calendar!

Ahhh!  Lets enjoy the ocean views!



That is a scuba diver in the water




The pelicans, cormorants and terns were having lunch

I love the reflections!




Mmmmmm, just like I was still there.  I can still hear it!

Back at our motel a couple of the local deer found their selves on the wrong side of the fence.  The deer think they own the whole town...well, I guess they do!











"Open the gate!"



Tomorrow I will let you know what I did on the Mourning Dress Bodice last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment