Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Time to clean up again!!

When I loose something like my camera in my studio/sewing room, you know I am in the midst of a project!  Time to straighten up again.

And I did want to show you what I did today.  :-(

Cathy came over for her 2nd fitting of the bodice on her 1860s dress.  Not much to change at all, just double checked the length of waist.

Yesterday, since Cathy couldn't come over, I cut out the skirt pieces for Jen's 1860 dress!  And sewed them up.

This afternoon I did the cartridge pleats and stitched up the waistband!  So, now I have to wait to see her again to get the right length to put in the hem.

Tomorrow, I have a meeting in the morning.  On the way home I plan to hit Joann's for a few little things.  Then maybe there will some time to work some more on Cathy's bodice again.



No comments:

Post a Comment