Monday, June 24, 2013

A Special Day at Ardenwood

Back at Ardenwood today!  It is a warm, a bit humid and cloudy today, threatening to rain this evening.  But it was perfect at the farm...
 I, AGAIN, tried to take pictures of the hummingbirds playing in the fountain.  AGAIN, they are too fast for a digital camera.  You can just see the smudge at the top of the water...that is the hummingbird.
 I did get a picture of the stellar jay.  Then after I left the fountain and watched from the porch, all sorts of birds came!  Yellow finches, robins with bright red tummies, and many other kinds had just waited until I left.

Oh, Well...I had tours to give!  And look at all the beautiful people waiting to go through the Patterson House.  They are from the East Bay Costume Guild enjoying a day at the park!  What a fun group of people!






No comments:

Post a Comment