Saturday, June 29, 2013

Art in the Garden

 Today and tomorrow is Art in the Garden at Reagan's Nursery in Fremont, CA.  I will be helping set up in the mornings.  Tomorrow, I hope to post some pictures!

Wouldn't you know it, the heat is going to really hit this weekend!  Well, at least I'm not going to be sitting in it all day.  Been there, done that.  But I will be able to see all the art first!  Early bird gets the worm!

I am going to have to remember to bring my little water bottle with the fan on it!
__________
Ok!  Here are some peeks into the garden of artists!  They are all interspersed between the flowers.  Beautiful art and lovely jewelry, pottery and woodwork.

 






















More pics tomorrow afternoon!





I did want to post something for Cathy! 


When we were having our little vacation in Santa Cruz, Cathy decided to have a little manicure party.  Look how well my toes match my sandals.....how did she know!

1 comment: