Saturday, June 1, 2013

Graduation Party Day!!

My grandson that graduated last Sunday was just overwhelmed by all the grad parties he had to go to!  His grad party is the 2nd wave of Open-House parties and will be today.

It is rather interesting to watch the transition in their household with their oldest going off to college.  His sister and he are very close and it certainly is going to be a change for her.  For mom and dad I see the empty nest syndrome poking at them.  And for me, I don't see him that often but I always know I can.  I know where he will be between all his school, track and social activities.  But the time is coming that he will be too far away to just pop in and see.  Who knows, I just might have to make a trip to Austin, TX......   Well, at least I can send a care package with pizza money or something, just so he will keep grandma in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment