Friday, November 14, 2014

All over the place...

I had some pictures I hadn't posted of where I was on the Mountie uniform before I left Jen's Sunday.

I had worked on the blue trim on the sleeves and the outlining for the Austrian knot.


I had left the jacket for Robert to try on when they got home.  The sleeves were too long and just did not hang right,  I redid them when I got home and so now have to re-add the blue trim and the outlining for the Austrian knot.

And before I left their house I did want to show you the pith helmet Robert got for the Mountie uniform!  The knight in shining armor is wearing it at the moment.


Last night after taking the sleeves apart, I also started basting in the piping trim around the edges of the uniform.  More on that later!











_

No comments:

Post a Comment