Sunday, November 23, 2014

NWMP - Collar finished!

The jacket is officially finished......except for the bottom buttonhole and button.  The buttons stick out quite a bit so I don't want one to be placed where it will be under the belt.  So have to wait for Robert before I finish that.

I have the strap to the "bread bag" to finish.  Buckle and length.




The belt is just the end of the webbing.   And why didn't I show the back???  Because there is just a roll of webbing hanging back there.  The white webbing is just for show here.

And Jen's outfit:

This was at one of her fittings.  The sleeves are part of the mock up.  She was practicing sitting in a bustle.  She did a pretty good job for the girl I used to get after for "plopping" in a seat!







I just realized, I don't have a picture of her in the whole dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment