Sunday, November 16, 2014

NWMP - Attaching the lining and the trim

Today I did a lot of hand sewing trim on and attaching the lining,  I have one side of the front trim to go.


 This is where it was this morning.  Remember that right side of the "tail" was too long. . .


I fix the length today the back pleats and added the buttons to the back.


This is the way the front looked this morning . . .



Now all the piping is finished except that piece hanging down in the front.


I did find a pole to put Robert's body on to make it higher, but it was to wobbley and keep threatening to fall over!  Tomorrow and Tuesday will be busy but I may get the trim finished.  If I do, maybe I can start working on the sleeves on Wednesday.








1 comment:

  1. Wow, the piping really makes it pop. I love the buttons in the back!!! Looking great!

    ReplyDelete