Sunday, December 28, 2014

Victorian High Tea at the Palace Hotel - Jen's pictures!

I get a little shy about taking pictures of people, but I knew I could count on Jen to do it!

This lady's dress was so pretty with all the antique lace!

Everyone was so totally different!

And all were so lovely!

Add caption











Everyone was checking out fabrics and styles!




Julian and I





Add caption





This beautiful dress has hand-embroidered trim around it AND on each button!  Beautiful!



Whoops!  guess you can tell where I copied Jen's pictures from!
This lovely ladies fabric came to her as a gift from a friend in India!









Tourists loved it and we spent a lot of time posing for them.
So, now you have seen all our pictures!  Flicker may have others because the shutters were clicking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment