Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What to do when it rains!

Believe it or not it has been raining from this afternoon on!!  Not really hard but just a nice steady shower.  This could become a habit.  It is making me want to get out in the garden, one that I have been avoiding for several years because there was so much suffering and death out there through the drought.  Are we done with the drought???  We can't think so yet but it is getting more hopeful we won't be living in a desert after all!

So what did we do this afternoon, we headed over to our favorite indoor theater, one with great big seats and feet of room in each aisle!  We saw " The Theory of Everything" about the early life of Stephen Hawkins.  Very interesting and moving.  I have softened my opinion of him somewhat.  His huge ego really put me off.

I have started thinking about my 2015 trip.  We will be doing a reunion thing in Oregon in the Summer.  My Dearest does not like to travel and it is his side of the family.  I think I am going to have to fly, ugh.  A road trip, which I would love, would take us 2 days traveling up and it would kill him!

I received some fabric recently and it is tugging at the back of my mind on what I am going to do with it.  A 1900 Walking Suit?


No comments:

Post a Comment