Friday, January 11, 2013

A difficult project ahead!

I have a project coming up that is going to be very difficult and I am steeling myself for it.  I will be making a victorian blouse (which can be tricky enough)  but I have to increase it several sizes.  It only comes in size 36 and unfortunately I have grown up a bit since that size!  That means I have to do a muslin one to make sure my changes are correct before going "all out" and actually cutting the expensive fabric for the real thing.  So send good thoughts my way.  At least I have my duct tape "Me" to help fit it!  This project does not fit a challenge through those due by April 9, but since Ardenwood opens in April it would be nice to have finished by then.

Challenge #0 - chemise DONE
Challenge #1, the parasol DONE  and  I am getting ahead so I have extra time to work on the blouse ...It's going to take some time!

And then there is the next challenge, #2:

UFO  - due January 28, 2013
Let's get something off our UFO pile!  Use this opportunity to finish off something that's never quite gotten done, or stalled halfway through.  Can't tell you what I will be working on for this yet.....



No comments:

Post a Comment