Monday, January 28, 2013

Challenge is due!

I got my pattern up-sized out of this challenge.  I also finished my corset project  and mended my fan.

My blouse isn't finished though.  I finished putting the lace on the collar today and came up with a solution to finishing the bottom hem (by making a belt).  I added the picture to the challenge photo page:  http://www.facebook.com/groups/144492112368133/photos/

I have yet to do:
hooks and eyes sewn for the back closing
lace tacked to sleeve cuffs
belt finished and attached to bottom hem.


2 comments:

  1. This dress is so much more beautiful in person! I'm glad I got a chance to see it yesterday. You are such the sewing queen!

    Take a picture, from the alcove, of her sitting on the chair - like I saw her yesterday. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Jen, the bottom is the petticoat I had just made. The skirt will be coming, a mockup and then the REAL thing in yummy soft lightweight navy wool.

    ReplyDelete