Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Progressing still



Today was so beautiful and the garden was certainly calling!  And I have my new baby plants to put in!

But I held off and worked on the belt for the Victorian blouse.  It is baisted on at this point.  This evening I started putting the hooks and eyes for the back closing.  I am about half way done.  Hooks and eyes are not my favorite things to do.  When the back closing is finished then I can finish the belt.

I did go out and work in the garden though.  It is supposed to be even nicer for the next few days so I will be getting those plants in.  The chances for a hard freeze at this point is getting slimmer, although this winter seems like we have had a lot of hard freezes.   I will have to protect them just in case.

Tomorrow I will finish the back closing on the blouse before playing in the garden, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment