Thursday, October 2, 2014

Finishing Jen's Bodice and a BEN UPDATE!

After spending some time with the bodice yesterday, it now has its lining.




Next steps, button holes, buttons, and sleeve lengths and sleeve hems put in.

_____

BEN UPDATE

Just returned from appointment with Drs. Frankovich and Chen at Stanford's Children Hospital PANDA/PAN Clinic.  

Ben has improved so much since the daily antibiotics started.  I feel like I am beginning to know my grandson, Ben again.  It has been 5 years since he started to leave us.  In that time, he has turned into a teenager, so as he comes back he is going to be quite different!

It is getting really close to starting the IVIG treatments.  They plan on doing the treatments at home.  That will make it easier than going over to Stanford.  I am so full of hope that this will really make a difference, though my mind keeps telling my heart to be cautious and be ready for disappointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment