Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Momento and a Treasure

The last time I was in Leesburg, Virginia I found this little treasure.  It was so pretty and I loved it immediately.  It was a little more than I really wanted to spend on a memento of my trip, but after all it was a treasure!



It was made in Austria and has crystals and enamel.  It has lost one crystal, it is probably somewhere on the grounds of Ardenwood.

I do enjoy little things that remind me of good times and this little thing reminds me of Leesburg and the wonderful times I had on our visits there.  I am usually very timid about going out and about alone in new settings.  I felt very brave going off on my own and exploring the countryside and places like Monticello and John Adams home while in Virginia.  The people were all so nice and helpful and the land is just so beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment