Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Getting Ready to Dog Sit

 (Update on the swarm:  it seems they moved on.  So hope they find a happy home where they are not bothering anyone.....otherwise, George may be getting a call to come and remove them!)

I will be off Doggie/Kitty Sitting for our grand-dogs/kitty Friday for 10 days,
B.B.
Isis and Otis
 so I have been gathering my projects to do while I am there.

I have my 1903 skirt pattern that I have to enlarge a few sizes.  So I will making a new pattern after fittings.  And I bought some inexpensive fabric to make a mock up.  So I am gathering all the sewing stuff I will need. 


Also, I signed up for an on-line hat class that starts May 16.  I had to get supplies for the class.  I also bought 2 hat patterns and a 1896 jacket that I need to copy.  (I copy my historical patterns so I always have the original in good shape.) 

I also take my paints with me just in case I get inspired. 

1 comment: