Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Busy, busy!

Today is going to be a very busy day!  Meetings and exercise class!  And packing for Art workshop for Thursday.

You should see the wisteria!!!

 The daffodiles are about all done...
 The lilacs are blooming well.

 The Freesia are blooming their heads off...






















And the wisteria is giving quite a show!

It is spring and there are sooooo many weeds and projects in the yard that need work on.




And, this is just for Cathy......

 Remember on our Slice of America 1, on the edge of South Dakota and Wyoming in that Prune Creek Campground.....remember when I started the morning with a watercolor of the creek, Tim came running over, not to say good morning, but to grab my water container for cleaning brushes and before I could say, NO, TIM! he hurled it right in the Creek and off it went to the falls......Remember??!

Well, I bought TWO new ones, just for insurance sake.....I figure if I only had one he may toss it again, but if I have 2, what are the chances!!  Any how, I'm ready for him!

P.S.  Just came across the painting I was working on before my brush cleaner container went flying!




No comments:

Post a Comment