Friday, April 5, 2013

Another Watch!

This watch was given to my Aunt Edna by a German gentleman.  It was made in Germany.  I don't know just how old it is.  It has a really cute watch fob with it.


The gold bow to hang it is not part of this watch.  This watch does work and I was using it at Ardenwood for tours last season.

The gentleman and his wife were close friends and neighbors of my aunt and when his wife died he gave my aunt the watch and these pieces of costume jewelry.  They are not expensive items but his wife loved them because he had given them to her.







There are a few more pieces but I will add them Sunday when I am home again

1 comment:

  1. Mom, I miss you. Your cell is not on :( You didn't respond to my text.

    I didn't know you would be spending the night for this class. I have been missing you since Thursday.

    How sweet that GAE saved the costume jewelery all those years.

    ReplyDelete