Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Change of Pace!

Yesterday, I worked a lot on beading the lace for the "Burgundy Dress".



















Sorry, I know I keep posting this picture, but every time I look at it I am actually planning the path to take to come up with a rendition of it.  It would be really neat to be able to wear it in December for Christmas season, but I am not counting on it.

Today, my DH will be holding down the fort and Dear Daughter Cathy and I will be taking some girl time for several days.  This year is the first year for about 12 years that she has a few hours during the week with alone time.  With two children with special needs it has be a long row to hoe.  So our sweet son-in-law is taking a couple days off so we can go and just have "free time".

So, if the wifi at the hotel works, or should I say, if I can get the wifi on my computer to work, there may be some pics coming from a beautiful place!  No agenda, but we are bringing Kindels, sewing projects, etc. and I am going to make sure Cathy gets some good naps in.  And, of course, lots of chances to walk and get fresh air!




No comments:

Post a Comment